Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Debt

I just saw The Debt this afternoon.  I was totally engrossed with it, very well made.  A couple of people that I saw it with mentioned afterward that the actors playing the young David and Stefan characters didn't match up very well with the actors playing the present day characters.  I agreed as I was actually wondering if they were new characters and I was trying to figure out who they were at first.  The other thing that struck me was glaring to me but my movie pals didn't notice it.  The young Rachel, played by Jessica Chastain, has a cleft in her chin.  Helen Mirren does not.

4 comments:

  1. You got that blog set up really fast. Good for you, Diana!! It will be interesting to see if you have anything negative to say about the Change Up. I'm also pretty easy to please when it comes to movies, and I thought it was awfully distasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the blog intro diana. The story was very exciting , with many twists , i was not expecting as much action and really enjoyed it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cameron! I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nanasooz! About the Change Up....I thought about posting it but thought it safer to not lol. I loved it but it was thoroughly disgusting and juvenile so.... I'm just gonna leave it alone lol

    ReplyDelete