Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Thing

Wow...no I mean seriously Wow!  I had been looking forward to this since seeing the first trailer and wow.  I didn't realize this was a prequel until the very end when the character Lars is chasing the escaped dog in the helicopter which is where the last one began.  I do have to say the movie started kind of slow but more than made up for that once it got going.....  and the gross factor was off the charts lol.  It was kind of interesting how this movie kind of follows the storyline from the last one and I was kind of wondering how they would top some of the scenes from the 1982 version but wow they really did it.  I was actually crouched down in my seat yelling ewww, ewww, ewww at one point because it was so gross.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and will probably see it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment